We Can Help with Your Web DesignIt is your website. It should be a reflection of you, engage your intended audience, and most importantly be owned by you. 760.805.6810
A Web Designer Offering Services In:
- Loads quickly
- Recommend for sites 2 pages or less
- Content and images will remain constant
- Most used content management system
- Builds clean blogging, eCommerce, and many more types of sites
- Offered on WordPress sites
- Back-ups of your site
- Updating all themes, plugins and more to protect your site.
Where to Begin
Creating a website can be a daunting task that leaves many business owners confused as to where to even begin. Much like when starting a business there should always be a plan. However, a plan is not enough if there is no schedule for how to accomplish the goals of the plan. Here is a simple checklist to begin your plan for your website:
- What type of site do you need?
- informational (the content will not change often)
- membership site (parts of the site are only visible to members)
- Do you have a logo?
- Do you have written content?
- How many pages do you need?
- Do you need specialized functioning?
- online scheduling
- uploading calendar events
- live chat windows
- Will you be able to update your site for future changes?
Choosing a Web Developer
Many small businesses have to look to an outside professional because no one within the organization has the technical background needed. Yet, this lack of knowledge makes it difficult to determine which web site professional is best for the company. So start with the simple questions.
What is included in your fee?
There are many pieces to creating a beautiful and user friendly website; images, written content, overall design and layout, as well as search engine optimization (SEO). It is important to have it clearly stated at the beginning of the project which party is responsible for which piece.
How long will the build take?
The time frame for a web build is depended on many factors. One of the most important factors is efficient and timely communication between the developer and yourself. It should also be noted that timely generation of written content is another key factor to the length of the build.
Who builds the website?
This may seem like a weird question but the individual you talk to about your site might not be the person who builds it. If this is the case, you should discover is you will be able to communicate directly with developer and who exactly you should be contacting during the build if you have questions or concerns.